Solander, Park Ridge is positioned at the centre of everything the growing Park Ridge community has to offer. Creating a community with access to a developing destination that is set to thrive. You can be in the Brisbane CBD in just 30 minutes or enjoying the Gold Coast beaches inside an hour. A new connected urban lifestyle, but close enough to nature and wide open spaces – Solander offers the best of both worlds.
Perfectly positioned within the Park Ridge Planning Scheme, Solander sits within the broader vision of a 25 year redevelopment plan to create a vibrant and well connected urban community. Everything at Solander is designed to support a better lifestyle in the growing Park Ridge community, becoming a dynamic addition to South East Queensland and the Brisbane lifestyle. With extensive work and education facilities within minutes, easy access to various transport routes and public transport – opportunities to shop, work, study and play either close to home, or further afield are limitless.
Very few locations can boast the potential of Park Ridge, offering diversity like no other. With the essentials on your doorstep, like extensive childcare options, schools for all ages, vast retail offerings and other community and sporting facilities you will never need to leave! Even fewer can boast the same promise of growth, with Brisbane a growing and thriving city – Park Ridge is set to become a key driver within the great South East Queensland Regional Plan.
However, there is more to Park Ridge than just the promise of future growth. Already offering a wonderful sense of place, community and belonging for existing residents – Solander offers the opportunity to be part of the journey, but also enjoy what Park Ridge already has to offer such as a smorgasbord of bikeways, hiking options, national parks, picnic spots and more!
• Employment ‘hot spot’ for an emerging population set to exceed 25,000 and creating projected additional 8,000 to 13,000 jobs
• Further educational facility growth in addition to existing extensive options for all ages
• Expanded Park Ridge Town Centre with express bus routes to Brisbane CBD
• Park Ridge structure plan provides for 650 hectares incorporating a Business Technology Centre, industrial, retail, commercial and community centres
• Brand new Woolworths just minutes away, in addition to the expanded Park Ridge Town Centre
• Logan hospital already expanded and refurbished
• Land size 486m2 $239,000
• Build size 217.88m2 $319,860
• Anticipated Rental income $370+$290pw
• Gross yield approx. 6.14%
• Contemporary style home
• 1200mm front door
• R 2.5 ceiling batts to all living areas
• 2 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
• Ceiling fan and 2 LED down lights to bedrooms
• Ceiling fan and LED down lights to living areas
• Air-conditioning to master & living
• 600mm x 600mm floor tiles
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Pendant lighting
• USB PowerPoints
• 900mm gas appliances
• Fluorescent lighting to garage
• Provisioning for NBN Connection
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Alfresco area