Jacaranda Rise at Boronia Heights is perfectly positioned for the growing family who wants to have it all right now and into the future. Surrounded by natural reserves, established communities, child care, schools and shops, Jacaranda Rise offers life’s necessities at an affordable price.
Jacaranda Rise at Boronia Heights is a quality infill development site, making it a brand new residential estate within an established community of parks, homes, public amenities, and entertainment precincts. Offers a range of homes which create wonderful living spaces for the modern Australian family. Talk to us about our stylish yet practical designs that consider budget, size and shape, and community covenant restraints.
Boronia Heights has a medium house price well below its immediate neighbouring suburbs and enjoys a rent yield more than double that of major capitals in southern states. Ongoing and planned infrastructure to the area as well as significant population growth forecasts indicates that Boronia Heights will experience strong price growth over the coming years. Perfect for homeowners, investors and quality tenants, Jacaranda Rise at Boronia Heights is on the rise.
• Land size 500m2 $245,000
• Build size 222.65m2 $298,660
• Anticipated Rental income $660pw
• Gross yield approx. 6.31%
• Land Registered
• 1200mm front door
• R 2.5 ceiling batts to all living areas
• 2 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
• Ceiling fan and 2 LED down lights to bedrooms
• Ceiling fan and LED down lights to living areas
• Air-conditioning to master & living
• 600mm x 600mm floor tiles
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Pendant lighting
• USB PowerPoints
• 900mm gas appliances
• Fluorescent lighting to garage
• Provisioning for NBN Connection
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Alfresco area