This charming low-set dual key home is privately tucked away in the leafiest of settings on an easy care 895m2 block in a quality neighborhood within walking distance to local amenities.
The setting is picturesque and whisper-quiet, with the only the sweet singing of the abundant birdlife to break the silence... this would be a truly magical place to come home to each evening after a day at the office; it has its own sanctuary-like feel.
Located in a highly-sought after Nambour Heights street, where properties rarely come on the market; from here you can walk to the bus stop, parks/children's playgrounds, bowls club, and local shops with IGA, butcher, baker, hairdresser, chemist, bottle shop, and medical centre. It's only five minutes to the amenities of town, and 20 minutes to Maroochydore.
• Land size 895m2 $295,000
• Build size 224m2 $328,205
• Anticipated rental income $760
• Gross yield approx. 6.34%
• Land Registered
• Tenant Ready Home
• 25-year Structural Guarantee
• Fixed Price Contract
• Driveway, Path, porch and alfresco base
• 2 Split system air conditioners
• Carpet & tiles
• Flyscreens to windows
• Barrier screens to doors
• Vertical blinds
• Stone benchtop to kitchen
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Front garden bed and turf to front & rear
• Fencing, garden, letterbox & clothesline
• TV antenna & ceiling fans
• Energy-efficient downlights