Let Arc at Park Ridge welcome you home. Crafted the ideal lifestyle in a boutique setting of master planned green spaces and beautifully designed homes, an oasis of luxury set in the heart of Park Ridge, a thriving area of Logan City. At Arc, you're connected to it all; convenient transport, modern local amenities and your choice of leisure options. It's the perfect spot for a growing family keen to make a smart investment. Let Arc lead you into a prosperous future.
The face of Park Ridge is changing. It's a launch pad for the future of infrastructure, business and state of the art amenities; a place bustling with industry and new opportunities. Convenience is key to any location, and Park Ridge has it all. Located in the rapidly developing corridor between Brisbane and Surfers Paradise, Park Ridge is halfway between the two hubs of commerce, with easy transport connections between the two. Loganlea Rail Station is only minutes from Arc, a high-frequency station with express links to Beenleigh, the Gold Coast, and ideally suited for access to Brisbane at only 28 km away.
Residents can enjoy the extensive landscaped parks and waterways of the sprawling surroundings, or take advantage of the coastal playground of the Gold Coast just a short distance away.
Nestled in the sweet spot between the two cities of Brisbane and Surfers Paradise, Park Ridge is a key greenfield opportunity within the fast developing South East Queensland. Conveniently situated on the south side of the city, Brisbane is only 28 km away or just a 40 minute train journey. In the other direction lies the renowned tourist destination of Surfers Paradise, a mere 46 km away and one hour by train. Arc sits within the Park Ridge Master Plan Area adopted by Logan City Council in 2011. An unprecedented $400 million of new infrastructure is currently either under construction, planned or completed, giving a massive boost to the local economy and fuelling an influx of innovation to commercial centres.
• Land size 487m2 $217,000
• Build size 230m2 $322,980
• Anticipated Rental income $680pw
• Gross Yield approx. 6.55%
• 2590mm raised ceiling height
• 20mm manufactured stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to living area
• Carpeted and tiled throughout
• Superior fittings and fixtures
• Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
• Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
• Flyscreens to windows, security screens to external doors
• Blinds throughout
• Covered alfresco, Turfed and landscaped
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and paths
• Fully fenced, Clothesline & letterbox
• 3 coat paint system, 6 star energy efficiency